Surprise Me!

South China Sea Dispute: U.S. Plans Additional Patrols

2015-10-28 14 Dailymotion

The U.S. is planning more naval patrols in the South China Sea despite a strong rebuke from the Chinese government, according to a new report.<br />The news, attributed to an anonymous U.S. defense official by by Voice of America, comes after a China Foreign Ministry spokesman condemned a U.S. patrol in the disputed waters as "deliberately provocative actions."<br />U.S. Ambassador to China Max Baucus had been summoned to explain the perceived violation of China's territory on Tuesday.<br />The U.S. official said of the patrols: "This is not going to be the last one."<br />"We stand firmly against the harm caused by any country to China's sovereignty and security interests under the cloak of navigation and over-flight freedom," said a statement from the Chinese government.

Buy Now on CodeCanyon