Surprise Me!

EasyJet cancels Sharm el-Sheikh flights until January

2015-11-24 9 Dailymotion

Budget airline easyJet says it has canceled flights to Sharm el-Sheikh until at least Jan. 6 as Britain advises its citizens to avoid travel there after last month's downing of a Russian passenger jet.<br />Britain and several other countries canceled all flights to the Egyptian resort after an Airbus 321 operated by Russian airline Metrojet crashed Oct. 31, killing 224 people.<br />The Islamic State militant group says it downed the plane with a bomb.<br />Almost 20,000 British vacationers were repatriated, and the Foreign Office advises against all but essential travel to the Red Sea resort's airport.<br />EasyJet said Tuesday that after discussions with the government, it had decided not to resume Sharm flights "until the government's advice changes."

Buy Now on CodeCanyon