One of the attackers who killed 14 people in San Bernardino, Calif., last week, received the assault rifles used in the massacre from a friend to avoid arousing suspicion by purchasing them himself, a law enforcement official said Friday.<br />Even as the FBI continue exploring the husband-and-wife killers and whether they had any other possible targets in mind, the investigation has expanded as the FBI questions a growing network of people with ties to the couple.<br />Authorities have focused on Enrique Marquez, who was a neighbor and friend of Syed Farook, one of the two attackers.<br />Marquez provided the rifles used by Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, in the assault last week.<br />Marquez has been interviewed multiple times during the investigation, and a senior law enforcement official said Friday that he has “come clean” with authorities by cooperating fully.