A suspected suicide bomb blast at Ariana Grande Music concert at Manchester killed at least 19 people and injured over 50 others on Monday night (Tuesday IST). <br /><br />“Police were called to reports of an explosion at Manchester Arena. So far 19 people have been confirmed dead with around 50 others injured,” Greater Manchester Police said in a statement.<br /><br />“This is currently being treated as a terrorist incident until police know otherwise,” the statement said.<br /><br />Eyewitnesses reported hearing a loud “bang” from inside the venue, which was playing host to a concert by American pop star Ariana Grande. Video footage from the scene showed bloodied victims being helped by emergency services.
