Surprise Me!

Princess Anne Returns Home From Hospital After Treatment For Injury

2024-06-28 12 Dailymotion

Princess Anne returned to Gatcombe Park from Southmead Hospital earlier this morning.<br /><br />She will stay at Gatcombe for additional rest and recovery, resuming public duties once her medical team recommends it is safe and appropriate.<br /><br />Her Royal Highness sustained a concussion and minor injuries during an incident at Gatcombe Park on the evening of Sunday, 23rd June.<br /><br />The palace confirmed that the incident involved a hard impact from a horse.<br /><br />Recovery from concussion is said to vary for the Princess based on the specifics of the incident.<br /><br />Her Royal Highness will resume public duties when her doctors advise it is safe. <br /><br />The palace has not given an estimate of when that will be.<br /><br />In the meantime, the princess is receiving excellent rehabilitation support at home while following standard concussion protocols.<br /><br />Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence, who visited her in hospital, said: "I would like to extend my warmest thanks to all the team at Southmead Hospital for their care, expertise, and kindness during my wife’s short stay”.<br /><br />The Princess was also visited by her daughter Zara Tindall. <br /><br />Princess Anne has five further engagements scheduled for next week which will likely no longer take place.<br /><br />

Buy Now on CodeCanyon