<p><br /> WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange will fight to remain in Britain next month, it was confirmed earlier.<br /> </p><p><br /> His legal team said it is ready to start a full two-day extradition hearing on February 7. In a 10-minute hearing at Belmarsh Magistrates' Court, his QC Geoffrey Robertson said all legal preparations are in place.<br /> </p><p><br /> Assange is wanted by the Swedish authorities over claims he sexually assaulted two women during a visit to Stockholm in August last year.<br /> </p><p><br /> The computer programmer was released on £240,000 bail by a High Court judge last month after spending nine days in Wandsworth Prison.<br /> </p><p><br /> He denies committing any offences and his supporters claim the criminal inquiry and extradition request is unfair and politically motivated.<br /> </p><p><br /> Speaking outside court after the hearing, Assange said he was "happy about today's outcome" and vowed that WikiLeaks's activities would continue.<br /> </p><p><br /> The skeleton argument he and his legal team produced in a short time over Christmas will be made public later.<br /> </p>