(No reporter narration)<br/> A suicide bomber attacked a convoy of foreign soldiers in the Afghan capital, Kabul, on Saturday.<br/> An interior minister said on his Twitter account that three civilians and a police officer had been killed.<br/> A spokesman for the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force said several ISAF members had been recorded as casualties.<br/> The attack took place in the Darulaman area in the west of the city, near the national museum.<br/> Violence across Afghanistan is at its worst since the start of the war 10 years ago, according to the United Nations, despite the presence of more than 130,000 foreign troops.